Monday, June 20, 2011

Rain, Rain...Go Away. Seriously.

At first I thought this picture was of geese sticking their heads out of water. It's not.
This picture reminds me of Harry Potter something fierce. Cannot wait for Part 2!
Rain, rain, go away. I'm a hater and I want to play.  (Okay, bad play on a song).
And here I thought it was June! Apparently it's April.  It's raining so much today and all I wanted to do was swim.  Well, that's okay. I guess I will just use this constant flow of water from the sky as an excuse to buy some rain boots - with whales on them, please!
Looking up rain-inspired pictures online makes me want to take my own.  One of my friendlies is coming over soon and I think I may kidnap her, make her put on a pretty dress, and take her around the countryside for a photo shoot. She wouldn't mind, right? I know I wouldn't.
Gosh, this gloomy weather makes me want to move to London so very badly!  Not that London is perpetually gloomy all the time, but that does seem to be a stereotype in all of the London based movies.  Unless Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen did one in London, then it would be nothing but rainbows, smiles, unicorns, and "cute" English boys.  Oh, the 90's.
In less than 48 hours I will be on my way to the southern states to board a boat that will take me to Mexico.  I guess I can't complain about the absence of sun in my life too much, now can I? 

Life is too short to be anything but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment