Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Got My Hair Did! AndOtherFunThings...

Hey Bloggy! 
So, today I got my hair done, as you can tell from the title.  I like it. It's the first time that I've gotten it all dyed and I have to say - it probably won't be the last.  
Once I got home from the stylist woman I was suddenly stricken with the urge to take photos of myself.  No, I'm not THAT vain. I don't think this song is about me.   I took my Holga and my digital out for a little spin...added in a date with Picnik...and voila! New pictures for Facebook.  I know what you're thinking, she's aweso...lame. Yeah, I thought that too. 
So - let's get up to speed with my life, shall we?
I went to Prom, that was fun.
I was in a pageant and won, also fun.
Effects of said pageant were me "featured" in a parade - I love people watching so being on a float was the perfect vantage point to majorly stare...although I had to look classy and wave while I did it.
I decided on a college, good for me.
I am trying to find a job, fo real.
I went to Chipotle yesterday, changed.my.life.
To sum it all up...


Laughing, Making Memories, and Trying to Soak Up Every.Last.Bit. of Summer I Can :)

1 comment:

  1. Mari, I actually think you should post more pictures of your hair! From what I saw it looked beautiful! Where'd ya go, I've actually been planning on doing something different to my hair but I just need to know price ranges! Lol.

    ReplyDelete