Friday, June 17, 2011

I Wanna Soak Up The Sun!

Sweet Summertime! How I have truly missed thee.  I'm so glad we are finally becoming friends again.  We had a boringly rough start, but now I'm ready to embrace you.  
I'm so glad the sun is finally coming out.  It's been strangely cold for the past few nights and afternoons here and no me gusta.  But today is 84, sunny, bright, and anything can happen :) Well, I mean anything that can happen in this somewhat uneventful town can happen. 
This weather makes me want to jump on the first plane, train, bike, or random truck I can find and hitch a ride to the beach. ANY beach. Mmmmm.
But for now, I will pretend I'm on a beach while I swim in my friend's pond.  I mean, they are both bodies of water.  

Summertime - never leave me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment