Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm BORED!

So, my summer has officially begun, and...I'M BORED. I haven't even graduated yet, and already I'm so bored! And in reality, I know I won't be bored alllllllll summer, but for right now...I am...SO BORED. This is probably the reason why I am writing a new post. I'm so used to having almost every moment filled with something, anything, that occupies my time that this is just a very new adjustment.  And futhermore, now that it's official - I'm no longer welcome back to high school - I have a feeling that without my normal high school summer activities, these posts may come more often than they have been. Which is not a bad thing, as I really have been neglecting you, Bloggy.  I named my blog Bloggy...isn't that cute?
Soooooo what to do, what to do.....what to do....whaaa-aaattt to do? I'm annoying myself just writing this.  And it doesn't really help that a lot of things to...well...do are costly, and I don't have a job asofnow.  (That's something I'm working on).  So it's not like I really want to drop the big bucks going to the mall (which is 45 minutes away) and, oh yeah, spend money on gas for the trip there and back. 

My life be like..."oh".


So, if there is a summer god like all of the little kid shows have told me there is over the years (I'm making that up) then please, please give me some sort of sign that tells me what I should do tonight.

1 comment: