Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hogwarts, here I come

I'll be eating there next year. Chyeah.
I'm trying out a new font :) What an exciting life I lead.  I'm coming to a point in my life where I realize, "Oh crap, you're going to college and need to get crack-a-lackin on them scholarships" (my interior monologues are filled with incorrect grammar).  So the guidance department at my school hooked us students up with yet another scholarship opportunity (seriously, how many scholarships are floating around in the atmosphere? I'm telling you....there are literally thousands, millions, trillions?). But one particular scholarship was given to us on Monday, due Friday. <:O <---that is literally what my face looked like when I found that out.  Scholarships are obviously optional, I'm no boob...I know that.  But this looked like a scholarship that was fairly low maintenance.  So, I'm going for it! Please...hold your applause.  People have been asking me that wonderful little question that never fails to make me want to lock myself in a panic room and never come out again, "Where are you going to college?" Lady (I'm talking to a lady in this scenario), if I knew that then I probably wouldn't have this twitch in my eye (I have an eye twitch in this scenario)!  So this is why I have decided that I will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft (pronounced WitchcrOft) and Wizardry in their newly founded undergraduate program.  I will be studying the Dark Arts (muahahaha).  When I found out I possessed magical abilities I knew right away that I would be whisked off to Hogwarts, after all-it is the foremost school for educating young magical folk.  I got in on a full ride and, thanks to the wonder of technology, I've already taken a sorting hat placement test online and I will be in Gryffindor.  I know, I know, "Buh...but you're studying the Dark Arts? Wouldn't you be in Slytherin?"  No, my dear-the sorting hat placed me in Gryffindor, and besides-people are always telling us that we can major in anything these days, correct?  I'm so excited to be a part of Hogwarts Class of '15! (Assuming the world doesn't end before then).

No comments:

Post a Comment