Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life's a journey...or so I've been told.

First Post (I should have this documented or someth....oh wait)
 Okay, so I'm a conformist and have jumped on the technology boosted bandwagon known as "blogging".  I guess that makes me a bloggie...bloggest...bloggmister? Dunno. But what I DO know is I have about one million and one thoughts skittering across my mind at any given moment, and I often need to write them out. And to help me with this self-induced "therapy" I have c.r.e.a.t.e.d. this *sound the trumpets* blog! And I have to admit, kinda like it.
So this blog was c.r.e.a.t.e.d. (no, I won't do that every time) mainly so I don't end up in a nice padded room paid by my mother dearest (I think college will be enough of an expense). But if you (yeah, you)  come across this blog and like what you see, feel free to join in on the journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment