Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Michigan "Haul"

I've noticed on quite a few blogs that bloggers sometimes upload and post these things called "hauls" that are completely consistent of showing off the the purchases they've recently made. So! I've decided to post my very first haul showing off the things I bought in Frankenmuth, Michigan :)


This little guy is a VooDoo doll that was made to inspire creativity.  I'm definitely bringing him to college :)


Mmmm :) Who doesn't love to smell good!? I found this soap and lotion duo in a cute store that specialized in wool blankets and such.  I fell in love and I'm hoping I can find this brand on the internet!


I'm on a dorm room decoration kick and I found these two posters to hang on my wall!  Love them :)


These boxer shorts came allll scrunched up in what looks like mini-shorts. Once you put them in water, boom! Life size boxers.


I found the cutest hat store in the downtown district.  Cannot wait for fall!

These awesome mustaches came from a joke store that was full of cute and quirky things! Too funny :)

And lastly, after a riverboat cruise (that made me super sleepy) we went to a bakery named
SugarHigh <---awesome name.
They had so many adorable and tasty cupcakes to choose from, I ended up getting the Mint Chocolate Chip. Yum.


So, there you have it! My first haul :)

2 comments:

  1. looks like you've had a swell time! my favorite is your mustache. There's a store in arizona that sells pink womens mustaches for fun hahaha. Want your mustache ring too! thanks for your comment!!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the mustaches too :) Pink ones would be awesome :) Thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete