Monday, August 15, 2011

I Made This For You

Can we please talk about Julian Smith?

And no, I'm not talking about that saxophonist who was on that one talent show.  Julian Smith, YouTube  sensation and ultimate funny guy has been capturing attention and creating abs (from laughter of course) for years.  He first caught my attention a few years back and I've been following him ever since.  Not only is this guy hilarious, talented, and crafty - but he's also incredibly irresistible to look at.
Am I right?


I would marry him if he weren't already taken! Even as his goofy alter-ego, Jeffrey, he's still cute.  This guy just has it goin' on.
Speaking of his relationship status, let's talk about his partner in marital bliss and why we can allow ourselves a tinge of jealousy.
  • She writes one killer blog, theoneinpink.com, and she's full of different interests (not to mention she's pursuing all of them!) She's one to admire AND she gets to come home to Julian every day. 
Jealousy Rating: 6 
  • She was in one of Julian's videos, Confederate Candle.  Enough said.
Jealousy Rating: 8
  • Did I mention she's married to Julian Smith?
Jealousy Rating: 10

I hope we all find our own Julian Smith's in this lifetime.  
But, if not this lifetime...maybe the next :)

2 comments:

  1. mari! i love the new look of the blog! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! :) I'm working hard on it :) haha

    ReplyDelete