Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Love My Friends

Last night marked the last night my group of high school friends was able to hang out until we all split on our separate ways to embark on our own journeys.  My group of friends all collectively started hanging out my senior year of high school, and I'm so beyond happy that we did :)  They made my senior year and this summer so memorable and I wouldn't trade one moment for anything.  We decided to end our summers with an all-nighter complete with breadsticks, a Wal-Mart scavenger hunt, Mega Shark VS. Crocosaurus (Not worth the hype...Sharktopus was much better), flashlight tag, and shaving cream.  Only 2 out of a group of 11 made it to 5 am (with the aid of Starbucks double shots and Mountain Dew - "It's better on the Mountain") one of which was me :P 
Fun Fact 
I'm a PRO at pulling all-nighters - can't touch me.

I still have a month of summer left before I start school (yay for quarter schedules!) but once I do start I know that my friends will make coming home for breaks just that much sweeter.  

Here are some pictures from our last night together :)


Aren't we so cute!?


And so goofy ;)

"I get by with a little help from my friends."
                -John Lennon 

No comments:

Post a Comment