Friday, August 26, 2011

Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend

That's milk.
The perfect compliment to a few WhoNu? cookies which taste just like Oreos.
{More nutritious, same delicious}
I'd Drink To That [Yeah, Yeah]
It's finally the weekend! Time to celebrate (or if you're Rihanna, drink to that). This weekend a few of my friends and I are heading to a university a couple of hours away to visit another friend who has already moved in and has had a week of classes.  She's so grown up it makes me want to cry...but I won't.  I'm excited to finally see her again! It has been a week after all :P And to make matters even more awesome the university to which she is attending makes Jamba Juice in their union! Methinks this trip will be legen...wait for it...dary.  (I've been watching a little too much How I Met Your Mother) I <3 me some Jamba.  
Wisdom Teeth Update:
I still look as though I could nail a reenactment of The Godfather, but it's getting much better.  Although the right side of my jaw is still more swollen than the left and won't unhinge as easily. Is that a sign of an infection? I hope not!
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! 
Don't do anything I wouldn't do :)

1 comment: