Monday, July 11, 2011

Summertime, and the Living is Easy

Yeah, yeah. I know this title is a line from one of the most quoted songs during this season on Facebook and probably Twitter, although I'm not a "Tweeter" so I wouldn't know if that is actually true or I'm just assuming. Ya'll know what assuming means, now don't ya? My friend was trying to show me how Twitter works, and I just could not get it.  I mean, I couldn't get the point. No offense to any Twitter addicts, but it just seemed so very...pointless. But, then again, I'm on Facebook every day...so to each his or her own.
My friends and I decided we would go on a little adventure today.  Since it is summertime, the time to make dreams come true.  Well, no dreams actually came true today.
However, we did pay $4.00 to get into a festival that was pretty near dead and completely not worth it, then we made our way to Panera Bread (against one passengers adamant request not to), and lastly found ourselves at the mall.  The trip was cut a little short, but a few of us made it back to mi casa to watch "Dinner for Schmucks" (Spelling ?).
Not sure why I'm relaying all of this useless information to my subconscious...but whatever.
I digress...
In short, Sam Cooke said it best when he spoke the words of, "Summertime, and the living is easy". 

No comments:

Post a Comment