Thursday, February 3, 2011

The sun will come out, tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...
Blizzard of Oz: Part 3
The Final Chapter 
Everyone, come out of your hiding holes and rejoice! For the Blizzard of Oz has retreated! "Ding Dong, the Blizzard's gone (Which old Blizzard? The wicked Blizzard!) Ding Dong, the wicked Blizzard's gone!"
Tally hoe! ...I'm not entirely sure what "tally hoe" means, but it ran through my mind so I wrote it down.
Ah, the blizzard has passed.  That means school tomorrow? Yeah, probably. But I'm okay with that, because I was theeeees close (this close!) to performing a striking rendition of Jack Nicholson's character (complete with "Heeeere's Johnny!")
...Believe me, no one wants to see that.
So, I busted outta the house today! Unfortunately, it was not on my own terms. I went to a dress shop and selected the dresses I would be wearing to prom (overrated...but that's a wholenother post) and the Peony Pageant (wholenother post).  I like em a whole lot :) 
So I need something to fill my time...this post has been somewhat postless (hah, get it? like pointless, only postless!)


...I needs me a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment