Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All Hail the WhiteDeath

I don't actually hate snow, hate is such a strong word.  This picture is delightful, though.
Snowpocolypse: Part 1
EVERYONE, TAKE COVER! We are all going to parish under at least 20 feet of snow before Wednesday is over.  Prepare for the world to end. <---This pretty much sums up everyone's thoughts on this WhiteDeath, or Snowpocolypse if you prefer.
I personally believe everyone who is freaking out over this so called blizzard is a goob.  Yeah, it's pretty bad out there-but I promise you all...life WILL go on after the ice has landed.  My mother is acting like we'll have to hunker down like migrating Eskimos during the Ice Age.  She has set out at least 5 flashlights, 2 lighters, and enough blankets to suffocate a Sumo Wrestler in each room.  As of right now, and I know that will change by tomorrow if this storm doesn't let up, I am okay with not having all that much to do.  I'm baking some cookies, I'm getting some blogging in, and I can read a few books while I'm at it.  Life=Alright In My Book. (My book is a hardcover because they are so much more fun than paperbacks :) People in my town, and surrounding towns in Indiana and Ohio are raiding Wal-Mart's left and right.  I think I even saw a snowman crying on the side of the road.  I'd like to take this time to officially declare America as The Nation of Hyperbole.  Just about everything gets exaggerated in some way.  But hey, if your family ends up as some kind of human icicle by tomorrow, feel free to virtually yell at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment