Friday, September 30, 2011

Photo Friday

It's Friday, Friday...Gotta Get Down On Friday.
Yay, Second rendition of "Photo Friday" :)
Here are pictures of the things that make me happiest this week.


First, I'd like to give a big shout out to my homebro, October! I am so so so happy you are finally coming to greet us tomorrow!  I've been waiting patiently, but now I'm ready to crunch some leaves.


I'm loving the Navajo print...pretty much everything...that's been in stores lately.  Who knew something so random works so well?


Awh, puppy!  This little wiener dog is so cute in his little hot dog bun. It makes me miss my little puppy at home.  
Word of advice if you ever decide to do this to your wiener dog - DO NOT eat the bun after. You're welcome.


I'm a natural redhead, but I just love this vibrant color so much.  My red isn't as vivacious as this, but to those who do have this color - I applaud your genetics.


Mmmm, Chipotle :) I had a yummy burrito bowl the other day and it just further instilled my die-hard belief in the magic of cilantro rice.


I'm a firm...FIRM believer that Disney is the most MAGICAL place on earth.  I went to Disney over the spring with my high school band/show choir and I accidentally threw away some guy's wallet in the park and when I went back to the trash can to retrieve it, it was nowhere to be found. AHHH. The wunnerful wunnerful workers of Disney not only FOUND the wallet but they also tried to keep me sane through the whole ordeal.  
When you wish upon a star...makes no difference who you are, or how badly you screw up.
Thanks, Disney!


This will mostly likely be my weekend.


I've been eating the chocolate cake in the cafeteria almost every day this week. 
Stop it, Mari.


I love me some dreamcatchers.  This, too, goes along with my Navajo spirit.


Quite a few errors in the lyrics, but we'll just ignore that.
Oh, Adele. How you speak to me...and practically everyone else in the world.  Love ya, Del Del.


Me want to do this.  It looks so fun! Who doesn't love to paint?


I've found my newest calling in life, and it is photography.  I'm just messing around with it now, but someday I'm going to be a m a z i n g.

Hooray for Friday!
:P
Pictures found:

No comments:

Post a Comment