Friday, September 9, 2011

Photo Friday

TGIF
Today's post consists of images that I've found on the internet that sum up the things that make me the happiest in my life right now :) 
It's Photo Friday.

FALL. 
There is no season as beautiful as autumn.  Fall has it all: crunchy leaves, comfy sweaters, the beginning of boots, hot chocolate, and the start of college for me :)
It's just WonderFall.

As mentioned before in the caption above, I'm starting college...that means no more high school for those who can't keep up.  No more high school means no more having to give the assistant principal "rocks" every time I pass him in the hallway. Score.

Ignore whatever is dangling outta that guy's mouth. This picture represents my new found semi-addiction to MTV.  My Life As Liz, VMA'S, Awkward.? The best.

I Love Music.  There is nothing better than chilling out and listening to your favorite tunes.  It's a way of expression and feeling.  Sometimes a song can say something far better than you ever could.

I want to get more into heels.  I could never hack it in heels, but I'm willing to give it another shot as I venture off into "Adultland" these coming years.  

Self-explanatory in my opinion.

Quirky guys (This can also be chalked up to People Who Don't Care What Others Think). Go out and do your own thing.  Winning.

Creativity.  Seeing something out of seemingly nothing.  It's what makes the world go 'round!

I LOVE HARRY POTTER! :D

"You never know what you gonna get." - Forrest Gump
Life is good :) And if life isn't good, you have the power to make it better.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the potter whale :) You make me smile my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love me some potter whale :)

    ReplyDelete