Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey, Katie! This is for you!


I was on the phone with my best friend, Katie today and it came to my attention that I have not posted in awhile. (What!? I haven't posted in awhile? Sheer lunacy! The audacity of it all!) Dramatic? Perhaps.
So this post is dedicated to YOU, KATIE. Enjoy.
I looked up the name, Katie, on urbandictionary.com.  Fascinating site, by the way.  What I found was, "Katie: A happy person who is a good listener and a reliable friend.  Likes to party and is always there when you need her.  'Call Katie, she'll go out.'" <---I'm not sure if the last part was needed, but I included it anyway.  This definition is so true.  She is all of that AND has a really big computer! Talk about accomplishments.  
I hope you all have a Katie in your life.  Without mine, I wouldn't have as many smiles or as much laughter...that is for sure!  
(P.S. while I have been typing this entire message, my mother has been singing off key in the other room to American Idol...meh)
Buy Katie mugs, t-shirts, and magnets.  You'll regret it if you don't!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?term=katie&defid=1911703
She likes ice cream.  Look at how happy her face is when she gets some. So happy!

This is us...on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment