Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Votes Are In

The votes are in and I'm proud to announce that I have been selected as one of the eight new At-Large Senator's for Undergraduate Student Government at The University of Cincinnati.
My, that is a lot of capitalization.
I'm so so so excited for this new position!  When I first joined Student Government through the First Year Leadership Program in the fall, I knew I wanted to continue working with SG.  The people, the atmosphere...the power (just kidding :) were all reasons I wanted to serve my student body.  
And with over 2,000 votes from 1/4 of the over 40,000 students that attend UC, I'd say I'm pretty proud of this accomplishment as well :)
To document my triumph, I've linked up this blog post for anyone who'd like to read the article written about the up-and-coming representatives ----->   The News Record
Congratulations to all of those who also won the title of At-Large Senator, and special congratulations to the new President and Vice President.  They did a fantastic job with their campaign and I can't wait to see what's in store for UC!

Go Bearcats!


US Senators - some of the few people who have more power than UC Senators haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment