Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cardigan Weather [Menfolk Edition]

It's no secret that a classic cardigan sweater is both stylish and simplistically sexy when a woman is wearing it, but what if a guy shrugged on this wardrobe staple when getting dressed in the morning?
Would it have the same effect or just have lost meaning among the crowd...

A guy decked out in a cardigan can say so much about him within the first fleeting moments of a first impression.
Things such as:


"I'm put together without trying that hard. I enjoy the finer things in life, such as literature and long walks on the beach."

OR


"I'm not afraid to be who I am. I'm not here to impress anyone."

OR


"LOL WAT? OMG! Txt u l8r I g2g."
...or maybe something along those lines.

I'm a firm believer that you should do, wear, say, and be around the things and people who make you happiest in life. I personally think a cardigan on a guy is fresh ta death.  It's not something you always see and that's refreshing. You've only got this one life to live...so you might as well wear a cardigan :)

Photos found on:

2 comments:

  1. Meee too :) Thank you for the comment! I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete